Friday, June 13, 2008



SCAM CASE CAPITAL SORAEDS



A few weeks ago I traded usd/cad on capitalspreads platform when unexpected happened - price dropped down to 0.0000. I new that something has gone wrong, manually closed the trade with profit and expected the broker to cancel this trade. And they did. However, next day after work I looked in to my account and discovered that they activated the same trade again ( which had only stop loss)without my knowledge and price hit stop loss.

After an argument on phone they did not agree to cancel the trade ( which was opened by them) but offered to reduce my loss to half.
With explanation that this was the actual price at the time I closed my trade manually.

Platform and charts often freezes. Yesterday quite a few charts stopped streaming and resumed ~40min later leaving blank spot.

I would not dare to leave a trade open if I can not access an internet and periodically check the status of my account.

While not trading - it is advisable to check account at least daily.

No comments: